Happy Earth Day!
the SCCA published some photos on the back page of the spring 2013 newsletter. Titled “Where in Our World”, the images were included to challenge readers to identify the locations.
Here are the answers:
1) Narrows Inlet as viewed from the Caren Range on Sechelt Peninsula.
2) Bluff on North Thormanby Island.
3) Trail through the forest on Mount Elphinstone.
4) Homathko River with late September sun on Coast Mountains to the east
5) Princess Louisa Inlet with Macdonald Island in the foreground (John Clarke Mountain/Sun Peak) in the distance.